Tuesday, July 15, 2008

High on the Mountain Top

Just this last weekend we had a one day Jensen family reunion at my grandparent’s house. My family came back from Park City and my mom’s brother and sister and their families made it up as well. We hung out and ate ALL DAY! I’m pretty sure I gained 10 pounds over the weekend. My grandpa made dinner in Dutch oven pots that he set up right there in the back yard and my grandma made just about 15 desserts. We played croquet, horseshoes, volleyball with a giant ball, ping pong, and tetherball. We also went on a hike (yes, again, and I’m not sure how I was able to persuade Tristan to go cause he’s not a hiker) up to the waterfall next to my grandparents house. My family used to do this hike when we were younger but it’s been a while and it was defiantly harder than I remember. But we made it and the reward was beautiful. This is the WHOLE gang who made the hike!

2 comments:

Megan said...

what a neat waterfall that you can hike too! thats awsome... oh did i mentions im so happy to be updated....

Rondo Family said...

how cool that your grandparents have a waterfall so close to their house. I wonder if they ever did it up there back in the day:) haha. it sure is a good thing that tristan likes to golf with your dad, otherwise i'm not sure how well he would fit in with your family:) jk tris.