Sunday, August 10, 2008

One Year Ago...

One year ago today i woke up with a smile on my face knowing i was about to make the best and most important decision of my life. One year ago today i was stressing about my hair and make up. One year ago today my cheeks got the biggest workout of their life and i received more hugs in one day than my life combined. One year ago today Tristan and i danced for the first time as a married couple. One year ago today Tristan drove to the gas station and made me scrub off the white shoe polish writing that covered his car. One year ago today i knelt across the altar and said "Yes" as my honey and i were sealed for eternity.
Now that we have successfully made it through our first year of marriage it is fun to look back at all the memories we have created. I'm so glad to be married to my best friend.
This is the night we got engaged calling our friends...







HURRAY! We made it!
Happy One Year Wedding Anniversary to Us!!

Thank You friends and family for helping us and being there through our first year of marriage.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats!!

Megan said...

congrates my love!!!!

Alyse and Bob said...

you two are so freaking cute. I loved reading this post!!!! I can't believe it has been a whole year! Congrats. I love you!