Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Preview

Halloween eve was a sweet one. Here is the preview i promised of what is to come.
On Monday we carved pumpkins with the Jackson's and Packard's for FHE.

Tristan and I bought pumpkins earlier this month and we were so excited to carve into those suckers.

My pumpkin weighed 25 pounds and Tristan's pumpkin only weighed in at a meager 23 pounds. I win! We had tons of fun trying to get a picture of the whole group.
What is a pumpkin carving without a picture with the lights off. Tristan carved a sweet looking "scary guy". I carved a cute looking scarecrow. We were both proud.
Becca came up with the awesome idea to be the Ninja Turtles. So we set off in search of our costumes... not to spoil the surprise but lets just say it started with a shirt, some fabric, and a sowing kit.

And looks a little something like this.

A promise is a promise... i said you'd pay. Here ya go! Ryan and Becca Jackson everyone.

1 comment:

Becca said...

hahaha!!! I was in class when I saw this and I laughed out loud and everyone looked at me. Now you know what happens when you leave your camera at our house, you get a camera full of Becca and Ryan! Hurray for ninja turtles! Hiya! Halloween night here we come!