Monday, November 24, 2008

Home Sweet Home



We're HOME!... and Carlsbad has never looked better. We arrived Friday night with my Grandparents and our week has only begun. Sunday we went for a walk on the beach while it was sunny.
  
It was like being reunited with a long lost friend. We also went to 2 sacrament meetings with the Tuckers and Perdues. And thanks to my Uncle Mike we have been crusin' around in his extra whip... 
...at least it gets us from point A to point B. We fight over who gets to drive :)
Well, we're off to In-N-Out...a lot more fun and pictures to come. 

3 comments:

Lindsay Rondo said...

Oh... San Diego I'm jealous!! and i guess the car isn't too shabby. :)
Eat lots of In-and-Out for me!

Our Little Family said...

I am so jealous that you are in Carlsbad. Kevin and I are excited to be down there for Christmas! I am definitely looking forward to many In-N-Out Runs! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

The Leiters said...

in-n-out?! Overrated, for sure. Cafe rio, that I can be jealous of. Tristan should get to drive the car 100% of the time, for all those time jared, tristan and I had to pile in the jetta to go get icecream. I still have nightmares.