Tuesday, January 13, 2009

PeRdUe

We're alive! The holidays were amazing and now we are back in Provo well into our second week of school. Last week someone ticked off the snow god and Provo was in his path. The snow didn't stop falling for 2 days and i was using my car as a sled trying to get to class. There was this one car that never moves that i actually could not see it anymore because it was completely covered. Made my laugh every time i drove past it.
Tristan and i are on a coed intramural soccer team this semester with Jeremy, Laura, Becca, and the Packard's. We have our first game this Saturday so ill let you know how we do... we are pretty excited... so excited that Jeremy made us meet early Saturday morning for "practice". I can't believe im now in that category of people who actually practice for intramurals.
This is my LAST semester of school ever. I can't believe it. I was in a state of panic all last week cause im just not sure what im going to do without school. I also register to take the BOC exam (to become a certified athletic trainer) the end of February... that's so soon... and im trying to figure out how im going to learn and study everything that is going to be on the 800 question test that will determine my destiny. Not to mention the test costs $360 that i only want to fork over once. Phew... i think ill make it.
I must confess... i did something bad this week. I got Tristan an Xbox 360 for Christmas and sure enough if you give a mouse a cookie he'll want milk to go with it. Tristan was saying he wanted this banana chair that you hook up to the TV that you sit in while you play the Xbox. It has speakers in it and it vibrates... totally gets you in the zone if you know what i mean. Thanks to Kevin Packard, who has one himself, that's where Tris got the idea. So i found it and bought it... oops. Tristan loves it and i love making him happy more than anything.
Hope you all have a good week!

1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

Kevin loves his X-Rocker! I was surprised at how loud it was. Has Tristan wanted to buy a ton of games to go with the 360? That is where it really starts to add up.

PS-It was nice to see you guys at Christmas!