- Super nice weather. A couple of days were in the 70's and Tristan went golfing twice. I wore shorts and tanned while watching some Timpanogos baseball games.
- Pat, Amy and Natalie (old time friends) flew into town. We got together for dinner (with the Packard's too) and the boys went golfing. pat & amy: i was telling tris that we should have brought back a few board games just for competitions sake. HAHA! "If that how you want to win..." (Amy)
- Thursday was a big WIN for Real BYU!! GO TEAM! First win of the season and now we move onto round 2 of the tournament. Our next game is this Saturday. Tristan scored 2 goals. Go Honey!
- I ordered my cap and gown and graduation announcements this week. YES! I have 3 weeks of class left and I'm free.
- I diagnosed a torn meniscus for one of our soccer boys last week. He went to the doctors the next day and had it scoped right away. My first one, i was very proud.
- I gave out 5 red cards for intramurals on Saturday for attempting illegal participation. (I'm obviously not as stupid as i look)
- Tristan's family is coming into town in 2 weeks for general conference and my family is coming the week after for graduation.
- Brady has 9 months till he's home eating my food, blowing in my ear, and tackling Tristan.
- We are currently looking for a new place to move... we have been in a few places but nothing worth packing all my crap for yet.
- Monday night I'm going to cover Utah Valley Thunder's game. They are a semi-pro arena football team and the clinic I'm going to work for invited me to use my athletic training skills.
- Tristan got a job as a T.A. for an information systems class next school year. He's very excited about that. Good job babe.
- Jeremy and Laura came over today and cooked us a delicious Sunday dinner and then we had chocolate covered strawberries for desert. Thanks guys.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
What to put here...
Quick review (as i am putting off homework right now)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey, it was good to see you guys again. You should have brought board games, or bang so I could have wasted everyone.jk. All I want to do know is play golf and ski. It is freezing here in wisconsin, but I did hear it is snowing there. More golf this summer.
I typed know in the previous comment, I meant now. sorry
Yay. Finally an update. That's too much to digest all at once. I need smaller more frequent posts! Jk. I'm happy for any update I can get out of you:) Sounds like you're keepin way busy for sure! but just think, you're almost done!!! sumnh
Post a Comment