I saw a couple of old friends this weekend.
Friday Megan called and lone behold she was in Provo! Yay! Megs and I met up for lunch that afternoon to catch up since she has been in Montana. Megan and i have been friends since 6th grade. We reminisced about our old stake dance days.
Saturday, Tristan and I met Alyse and fiance Bob for dinner. It was our semesterly get together. They are getting married at the end of may and we thought i should meet the future before the big day. Alyse and I met at EFY and have been friends for 7 years.
This is Megan, me and Alyse 4 years ago at the conference center in SLC.

Im so thankful for such awesome friends. Love you girls!
Friday Megan called and lone behold she was in Provo! Yay! Megs and I met up for lunch that afternoon to catch up since she has been in Montana. Megan and i have been friends since 6th grade. We reminisced about our old stake dance days.
Saturday, Tristan and I met Alyse and fiance Bob for dinner. It was our semesterly get together. They are getting married at the end of may and we thought i should meet the future before the big day. Alyse and I met at EFY and have been friends for 7 years.
This is Megan, me and Alyse 4 years ago at the conference center in SLC.

Im so thankful for such awesome friends. Love you girls!
4 comments:
Why didn't we take a picture at dinner? Boo! Next time!!! Thanks so much girl, I am so glad we got together! Message me your family's address, I still remember part of it.... but I can't remember the zip code.
Hey beautiful!!! I got your graduation announcement the other day (nice picture you smokin hunk of love!). I am so so excited for you. What an accomplishment. Way to go. You are so awesome.emistedn
Haha. "When I grow up". Girl you crack me up! neoring
Oh what a nice picture...that was a fun day! thanks for droppin whatever you had to hangout with me last minute! It was SO GREAT to see you and catch up! love you!!!
Post a Comment