Monday, April 6, 2009

We're on Craigslist

It official... we're MOVING! We have been waiting for an opening in a complex that we really like and today we got that long awaited phone call. Tristan took pictures of our apartment and posted our add on Craigslist. Its such an awesome feeling. I cant wait to pack, throw away everything i don't need, shop for new decorations, and organize. Target and Ikea here I come.

5 comments:

Becca said...

BOO! I am so opposed to this idea. I think you should NOT move...until we move. Once we move, then I give you permission to. You better not be too good for us since you'll be "out of Provo"...Boo, Boo, Boo. I'll forgive you someday. But I guess I'm kind of excited for you, but you have to do my list of things to do this summer with me, and then I'll forgive you.

Nicole said...

Craigslist is awesome for apartments! We sold our contract there within a day! I got so many calls and e-mails I had to stop answering my phone. Good luck with the moving!

Alyse and Bob said...

Where are you moving to? I need to see your new place. Please let me know if we can help you guys move. I am being serious right now, lets get together for dinner or something this weekend! Are you available? I miss you and want you to meet Bob before the wedding!

Family said...

Conference looked like fun! I love getting together with family. And that's exciting that you're moving. How long will you stay in Provo?

Rondo Family said...

How exciting!!! I'm so happy for you guys. And I'm glad that you're excited about moving. It cancells out the crapy part about moving. When are you coming down in July becuase I'm going to TX to see Debbie some time in July and then Mammoth Pools at the end of the month, so let me know so we can coordinate!