...that's the name of the coed intramural softball team I'm on. We had our first game tonight and beat our opponent by 10 points! Go Team! Needless to say i never got on base but its all about supporting the ones who score the points.
This is pretty intimidating:

Little softball family:

In the mean time i'll be working on my hand eye coordination.
This is pretty intimidating:
Little softball family:
In the mean time i'll be working on my hand eye coordination.
2 comments:
So I decided our role on the team is the moral support/team intimidation :) We'll practice, and become awesome, don't you worry.
It's been way too long since I've checked your blog! Looks like you are having way too much fun:) I saw your honey on Sunday. He misses you. He's jealous you're partyin like a rockstar without him:) So when are you coming down again:) I miss you already!!! And I had the sadest dream about Kelsey last night. I love that I'm in young womens and get to chill with your family. It's the second best thing since I can't have you:) Muah! uplemma
Post a Comment