Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's the 4th!!

I dont know about y'all but Tristan and I had a rockin' 4th of July! Saturday morning we woke up and went straight over the Provo parade. Thanks to a few of my girlfriends who spent the night on the sidewalk we had awesome front row seats. I never thought a parade in Provo could attract that many people!

After the Parade we made lunch, went shopping, read, and took a nap. Tristan had the idea of a picnic dinner up on Y mountain to get an awesome view of the fireworks. We bought our first baby BBQ and some chairs, packed up dinner and headed up the mountain. It was awesome!! This was the view from our spot:

This is our 4th of July set up:

Tristan grillin' up some burgers and corn on the cob...

While I supervise and enjoy the view...

Yummy dinner:



We had the best day being together, enjoying the holiday and the awesome Utah weather.

HAPPY 4th of JULY!

2 comments:

Lindsay Rondo said...

what a cute idea! I bet you guys had an awesome view! And those are awesome friends that slept there to save you a spot!

Megan said...

good for you guys! BBQs are just the best! Love the pics!