Today is the first day of fall semester at BYU and Tristan is off to class right now. I sent him off to school with a bagel in hand and a pat on the bum.

He was accepted into the Information Systems program over the summer and he is so excited to begin his career. This semester he is also a TA for an ISYS class which he will be attending and having open lab hours for the students. I am so proud and happy for Tris to start his new program. He's going to do awesome!

I have to admit, im jealous that Tris gets to go to class today. For now i'm working at the MTC full time as an athletic trainer. Yay for missionaries!
He was accepted into the Information Systems program over the summer and he is so excited to begin his career. This semester he is also a TA for an ISYS class which he will be attending and having open lab hours for the students. I am so proud and happy for Tris to start his new program. He's going to do awesome!
I have to admit, im jealous that Tris gets to go to class today. For now i'm working at the MTC full time as an athletic trainer. Yay for missionaries!
4 comments:
With glasses like that you are bound to succeed. Sorry we didn't get together in san diego. Amy's family was very busy and stuff. So I figured we would get together in Provo the following week, then I noticed on your blog that you guys were in freaking san diego the whole time!
Good luck with classes Tristan. What a great wife sending her hubby off with breakfast! Good luck with your job at the MTC.
Look at him all shnazy in his white shirt and tie:) And how's work going at the MTC? Been hit on much lately:) MISS YOU:)
Oh, love the new blog look. Super cute:) And actually we were thinking of coming up for conference.
Post a Comment