Today is an awesome day for 3 reasons:
Number ONE (and most importantly) it is Shawns Perdue's Brithday! YAHOO! Shout out to birthday boy Shawn (tristan's older brother). Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Hope you have an awesome day and get a birthday kiss.... :) We miss you!! Love you Shawn!
Number TWO: today is the season premire of "The Office"! YES!! It really is an awesome day!
Number THREE: Today i started the 7th and final Harry Potter book for the first time. I haven't been this excited about reading a book in a long time. I cant wait to find out what actually happens to everyone. This day is getting even better.
Hope YOU have an awesome day! And if you see Shawn give him a birthday kiss and hug for me!

3 comments:
Oh the 7th book! Your life will never be the same. I love HP, love love it. OH and the Office, wow it is a good day. It better be a good season.
So I just barely read the 7th for the first time a month ago.... Enjoy!
Thanks, Brit! I DID have a great day, mostly because you called me!
Post a Comment