Monday, November 16, 2009

New Moon

As we all know, New Moon comes out THIS Friday! There is no denying how attractive the actors are. My sisters and i decided that we need New Moon shirts for when we all go see it together on Saturday. So...today i went over to Nordstrom to check out their new line of Twilight Saga clothes, jewelry, and makeup. Crazy, i know. They had so many options so i went for the one that i could wear in public again.
Kelsey and I are both sporting Bella's truck.

For my youngest sister, Makenzie, i picked up this keeper. Go Team Jacob.

Outfits ready...its going to be awesome!

2 comments:

Alyse and Bob said...

Love your shirt! I asked Bob if I could get one. Are you guys going home this weekend for Thanksgiving?

Jacob said...

yes! i love it! are they coming into town? just for new moon? haha of course. i should prob go buy that go team jacob shirt....he will feel like a moviestar..