Saturday, January 23, 2010

Quelfed

I have a new favorite board game... its called Quelf. The game is designed to make you laugh so hard you pee your pants. This game shows no mercy for the easily embarrassed and is the perfect game to play with any group of people, cause it breaks the ice in seconds. I first played it when my mom was in town and the Barneys brought it over for good family bonding.
My mom had to run slow motion to Chariots of Fire.

Jacob had to lick his elbow and someone elses elbow.

Brit had to do the splits.

Uncle Gregg had to do the jig and sing Old McDonald.

My mom and Aunt Valerie loosing control...


This last Monday we had a matchmaker date night with the Ryan & Becca and Brady & Jen (Becca's little sister). No better game for a first date than Quelf. We were cracking up.
I had to sing little teapot and say "I have you now" whenever i made eye contact with someone.

Becca had to stand like a human "X" till her next turn.

Brady had to be a mummy for the rest of the game.

Tris had to make a homemade snorkel and star gaze till his next turn.


Ryan had to wear a piece of paper with "Quelf" on it on his forehead.

Jen had to keep her hands on her head.

Its a game i would highly recommend if you feel like being silly.

2 comments:

Jacob said...

by far, best game ever! love the pics! glad you guys enjoyed it for round two.

jennahyde said...

I love quelf too!! i didn't know that people knew about that game. haha