This post is for my mom. Let it be known that this is my 3rd post in a row about food.
Today, i made a "USA" themed pie in honor of the Olympic closing ceremonies. It was delicious! On a lower note, I'm so sad the Olympics are over... only 2 1/2 more years until the summer Olympics, hope I can make it.

Team USA!
Today, i made a "USA" themed pie in honor of the Olympic closing ceremonies. It was delicious! On a lower note, I'm so sad the Olympics are over... only 2 1/2 more years until the summer Olympics, hope I can make it.
Team USA!
2 comments:
I was just thinking.... "I wonder if Brittany has a post about the pie she made last night." When your blog came up "Night Boarding" I have to admit I was a little disappointed even though the pics of you three are adorable. And then I scrolled down and.... PIES! Way to pull through and not disappoint me, Brit! I love food but I love you more!
so cute. and so impressed. you are just little miss domestic! you need to teach me a thing or two.
Post a Comment