The last two days have been eventful for Tristan. Yesterday he took the GMAT for his application to the Information Systems masters program. He walked into the test knowing he had to get a 600 to be competitive in the application process and he walked out with a 690! Yea honey! He was so happy about his score. I am very proud of him and all his hard work and studying. Next in order, dinner at Sizzler to celebrate Tristan's rockin' score.
Today was Tristan's first day of work at his new job. He is now working as a Web Developer at the BYU Law School. He reports that he had a great first day of work and he is excited to be getting ISYS work experience. Today we celebrated his first day of work with homemade ice cream sundays. Brownies, cookies n' cream ice cream, bananas, and LOTS of toppings. Yum!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, what GREAT news! That is all so exciting! I'm so happy for Tris! 690 is a fantastic score, and a great job, that is so awesome. What a way to celebrate too, can't go wrong with good food!
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!
Congrats, Tris! I'm not surprised! I always knew you were super smart! I wish I had been there for the ice cream sundaes. They look delicious!
CONGRATULATIONS TRIS! That is so so great:) Soon enough you'll be rollin' in the Benjamins:)
Post a Comment