Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

As Easter approached i decided i wanted to cook my first Easter dinner for Tristan and I. And so i did. I planned out the menu, did the shopping and consulted with my mom. I was very excited to cook my first ham, cause, i. love. ham. I even did research to find the best ham for the best price. Costco it was. 
Our brothers, Jeremy and Brady came over for dinner to make it a family event. Dinner turned out very well. We had ham, funeral potatoes, green bean casserole, poppy seed salad and rolls. yum.
Chased with pie of course.
Two thumbs up to the chef, if i do say so myself. 

I had a wonderful Easter/Conference weekend. I love it when these two events fall on the same day. Its a perfect way to celebrate Christ and be uplifted by the words of our leaders.
Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Dang girl look at you go! That is quite the meal and quite the accomplishment! I have yet to cook my first turkey or ham, I'm so proud of you! We definitely need to play soon! Maybe even this weekend. It was very weird going to YoZone without you, ha.

Rondo Family said...

Way to go girl. I think you even put Martha to shame:)