Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day of School

Today was the first day of the 2010 fall semester for BYU. It was also Tristan's first day as an information systems masters student. So proud.
I couldn't resist a picture as he was walking out the front door with briefcase and lunch in hand. What a cutie.
He said his first day of classes went well and had fun seeing all his buddies again. He'll be taking 15 credits and TA'ing for a ISYS core class, so he'll be pretty busy.
My first day of fall semester? Went to work and called 911 because an Elder was having chest pain and difficulty breathing. It was an exciting day for both of us.

1 comment:

Rondo Family said...

Yeah, toward the end Lance was taking like 15 units each semester too. Just be prepared to be single for a while:) And a 911 call. Yikes. Way to kick off a new semester:) Hey and with the holidays coming up I want to craft together again. I've already been scouting and I found a craft I want to do. I liked doing that together. I felt more connected:) duout