Sunday, February 13, 2011

february?

Its already the middle of February, seriously? I'm aware that I have been MIA since January. The only way to explain it is that we've been busy and not busy all at the same time. I work 40+ hours every week and Tris is busy being an ISYS masters student. We work it and school it all day and then come home and crash. I feel like all I do Mon-Thur is wake up, shower, work, eat, sleep and repeat. 
It warmed up this week and I went running twice. I find myself daydreaming about running. It happens at least once a day. I'm either back on a long run or running the marathon again. I am super excited for spring to come so I can be outside. Yesterday, Tristan and I walked everywhere. We walked to lunch (In-N-Out), the mall and some shops around us. 
In December we bought a duvet cover with the idea to redo our room. We got a white duvet cover so we can bring color in with the pillows and have the flexibility to change out the pillows when we are ready to move on to something different. I have been saying I'm going to sew pillowcase covers since December and I finally did it yesterday. My family is driving into town this Thursday and my goal is to have everything finished by then. This was a challenge because we both have strong opinions about bedding. We bought most items but Tris and I made a couple pillowcases together last night. I still have big plans for one more euro sham and the curtains. Ill post more pics when its totally complete.
sneakpeak

1 comment:

Rondo Family said...

Youre a tease. Can't wait to see:)