After having our flight cancelled on Friday Brady and I flew in Saturday morning with no problems. I woke up at 3:30am, got ready, in the car by 4:30am, through security sitting at the gate by 5:30am, and left the Salt Lake runway by 6:30am. We landed in Long Beach at 7:30am, where we were greeted by Tristan, and were in Carlsbad by 9:30am. My first stop was the new Rondo residence. I met Ella Lynn for the first time at 11 days old and Kristi made me the most delicious waffles. I enjoyed playing with Trey, who calls me "Auntie Brick". It's close enough to Brit. It melts my heart.
I love them.
I love them.
That afternoon Tristan and I drove up to the condo in Dana Point. We stopped by the grocery store to pick up things for breakfast and lunch and hit the beach. The area is beautiful.
We decided we are going to buy one of the open lots so we can live here someday.
Trekking down to the beach with all our gear.
We spent the entire day at the beach and then got dressed up for dinner down in the Dana Point harbor.
Sunday we met my family in Laguna Beach to attend the Pageant of the Masters as an entire family. This years theme, "Only Make Believe", was very amusing.



2 comments:
Kristi's baby is soooo darling! How fun!!! I hope you had a fun time with Tristan. I can't believe this is his last year! That is so nice to be able to see the end in sight!
Did you see Pop-Pop and George-Michael?
Post a Comment