Sunday, May 13, 2012

mother's day

Mother's day suddenly has a new meaning. I was hoping my little man would come early to make me an official mother come today seeing as my due date was tomorrow. I am SO happy to be a mother. I love Callen so much. And I love being his mother. I feel like the luckiest person in the world. It's been the most amazing 5 days of my life. 
The first time we met.
 Happy first mothers day to me.
And happy mothers day to my mommy. I am who I am today because of her. I hope to replicate her example of being a mother and am so thankful she has been here to help me and teach me in my new adventure of motherhood. Thank you Mom. And thank you Callen. I love you tons and tons.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohmygoodness! He is SO CUTE! And holy hair! Congrats you guys!

Jo said...

I love these pictures! I hope your recovery is going well and that you are getting some sleep! He's so cute and I can't wait to meet him :)

Team Tucker said...

Those pictures make me smile! Callen is so lucky to have you for his mommy! My greatest joy comes from being a mom! I love you, Brittany!