Yesterday we visited Grandma and Grandma Jensen one more time before we move. The boys went golfing, the girls went shopping and we all went to lunch. We spent the afternoon out in their beautiful backyard enjoying the weather and each others company. I have loved having them so close during my seven years in Utah and am grateful for the all the fun times, memories, and close relationship I have been able to have with them. Football games, Sunday dinners, cousin get togethers, and family reunions, all things I'll cherish forever. Grandma and Grandpa's home was always a peaceful escape from the crazy college life. I am thankful they have welcomed Tristan as one of their own grandchildren and now love Callen so much.
Thank you for ALL you have done for us and the love you have shown. We can never repay you or thank you enough. We love you Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments:
Post a Comment