Today was Tristan's first day as an official KPMG employee! After eight weeks of staying home as a family someone finally had to start earning some money. Today was Tristan's first day in the corporate world, first day someone else was bringing home the bacon instead of me, first day being a stay-at-home-mom while my husband went to work, first day of the real grown-up life. It feels awesome. Tristan started his day with an early morning surf sesh, followed by a run, and then getting ready for work and heading out the door. Just like his first day of school pictures...here are his first day of work pictures. So corporate sexy, right?
Just look at those smiles!
Family Picture. (Callen and I were headed out on a run of our own.)
While Tristan was away Callen and I played and planned a secret dinner party surprise for Dad. Callen is more of a distraction than a help because you just want to sit and play with him all day.
I made a sign with the cricut and hung it in the living room.
For dinner my Mom and I planned, shopped for, and made grilled chicken
breasts marinated in Phil's BBQ sauce (best BBQ place ever), grilled
asparagus, green vegetable salad, cilantro lime quinoa, and Costco
rosemary bread. I called Mike and Kelly, Tristan's parents, to join us for dinner so we could all be apart of Tristan first day. Tristan had no idea they were coming and was completely surprised. It was perfect way to celebrate Tristan and spend time together as family.
Mom, gill master.
Kelly, Callen, and Mike
For dessert we roasted marshmallows over the BBQ and made s'mores.
Tristan, I am SO proud of you and all you have accomplished to get you to this day. Callen and I are so thankful and blessed to have you as a husband and father. We love you tons and tons!

3 comments:
Welcome to the grownup world:) It's nice to have you on board. Mom day's out here we come!!!
Look at Tristan all grown up and working in the big bad world. Such a darling sign too!
Love first day pictures! So happy for you guys, all grown up. Baby and a job!
Post a Comment