Wednesday, August 1, 2012

how to blog

How on earth do you blog when taking care of a child all day??? Was it obvious I struggled posting in the month of July? With Tristan gone to work motherhood and raising a child is a whole new ballgame. Thankfully, my mother has been a huge, huge help taking turns when I need a break. Callen is a short naper, only taking 2-3 a day, and during that limited time I am running around like crazy taking a shower, making my bed, folding laundry, running errands, and maybe even stealing a few Z's myself. This child likes to be held. He can entertain himself for about 20 minutes max but other than that he is a full time, both hands on job. I love my days spent at home with him bathing, dressing, changing, wiping, feeding, smiling, learning. It is very rewarding as I see him doing new things. But how to find the time to blog? Still haven't figured that one out yet...

1 comment:

The Barney Family said...

Your post made me reminisce on a few months ago when Aaron would leave for school and I would be in my garments on the couch holding Adelynn and when he got home I was in the same position! I miss it now though because she won't hold still for a second:) And baby Callen is so freakin cute! Growin up so fast, that boy:)