Friday, September 28, 2012

golden birthday

Friday, September 28th was Tristan's 28th birthday. So, I decided to throw him a golden themed birthday party. A surprise party. Well, not an actual surprise party because he was the first one to show up to his party an hour and a half earlier than expected but he was surprised nonetheless. Decorations were set up and food was out when he walked through the front door as I stood alone yelling, "Surprise!" I call it a success though. Planed, invited, and executed all party plans without Tristan knowing a thing. Then, when planned, his guests arrived. We celebrated Tristan by eating lots of food and cheering on our BYU Cougars for the win.
The decorations: 
I knew Tristan couldn't care less about the decorations and display but it was all for my sake. Thanks to Kristi, who makes Pinterest parties look amateur, I felt my first party went perfectly.  
 
 
 Landon and Callen, 14 days apart, best friends in the making.
We are so thankful for all our friends making our new home feel like home. 
Happy birthday Tristan! We love you!

3 comments:

ItsJustMegLex said...

I like your candy options! Mmmmm Looks like it was very successful!

Amber Christensen said...

what a cute party! so talented!

Rondo Family said...

I'd say it was a HUGE first success. I was very impressed:)