Thursday, November 8, 2012

thankful day 8

HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY TO CALLEN!!! 
My baby is already SIX WHOLE months? Yikes. Half a year gone already. Only 17.5 more till I have to send him on a mission. I'm not prepared for this. Today, we celebrated Callen's birthday by finding a house to buy!!!! You heard right! Only issue is we can't move in until February because it is still under construction. I'll deal with that kind of problem any day. Today we were pre-approved and have reserved a plan 2 which is a 3 bed, 2.5 bath townhome. Two weeks until we are officially in contract. I'll talk more about it if we go through with it. We are wussy's when it comes down to be hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt.

Full Callen 6 month post to come later. 

Tristan: I am thankful for blankets.

Brittany: I am thankful for baby wipes. Lesson learned today...pooping in your carseat pushes poop out of diaper causing blowout. Wipes fix all bad situations. What did I do before I carried them everywhere with me? I use them more than paper towels, and that's saying a lot.

Birthday boy LOVES the laundry room. 

No comments: