Callen is ALL boy. He has no fear and absolutely no reservations. He will run away not even caring if I am with him. I literally have to keep my eye on him at all times otherwise he disappears. He will go up to random strangers and touch them and talk to them. He loves trying new things. He is so tough when he gets hurt, it barely phases him.
Last week we hit the beach for the first "real" time this year. I was nervous about how Callen would do but he blew my mind. He wanted to run straight into the waves.
Saying hello to the engaged couple, Kelsey and Evan.
He did very well playing with his new sand toys.
Then he just wanted to sit and let the waves crash over him.
And this is what it looks like seconds before you face plant in the sand.
I love my boy baby. He keeps me on my toes, running. I can't even imagine what it would be like to have a girl.



1 comment:
Love, love these photos. He is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment