Sunday, July 7, 2013

4th of july

Happy 4th of July! We had the best long weekend with Tristan home for four days. Tristan went golfing with my dad in the morning while I ran in our wards 5k fun run. Callen and my mom came to cheer me on. I finished first place girl with a time of 20:17. 
 That afternoon we went to the Montgomery's pool to swim and BBQ. 
 Callen and his lady friend, Avery.  
 Then, as is tradition, we walked to Legoland to watch the fireworks. With all their new construction they had moved where they shoot off the fireworks to right next to the street where we usually stand. Not knowing this until the first one went off we were extremely close which had me on edge and also freaked Callen out. I was clutching onto Tristan when a few prematurely exploded on the ground. Callen was able to watch for a bit when we covered his ears but it was a intense first experience for him. 
Can we just look back to July 4, 2012 for a second? 

My has time flown.

No comments: