Saturday, December 7, 2013

first real tree

Monday night we went as a family to pick out our first live Christmas tree. While we lived in Provo we had a fake tree, which we loved due to its low maintenance and less of a chance catching on fire the two weeks we were gone. 
We went to our local Lowes on the hunt for our favorite one. Tristan held it out as I gave my stamp of approval. What a fun night. Now our home smells like Chrostmas. 



2 comments:

D & C Larson said...

I love it! Being from AZ I seriously would have no idea about how to pick a good tree, trim the tree, set up the tree, water the tree, dispose of the tree... way to be brave! ;)

ItsJustMegLex said...

Your little Callen isn't so little anymore! and um...how ADORABLE! We still do the fake tree thing but I got scentsicles that make your fake tree smell like a real one!