How fun that you now have an in-law in your family picture:) Just wait until the rest of your family starts getting married. It's funny how fast the picture size expands!
I'm stoked about the deal that you made with Trey... make sure you hold him to it. Rumor has it that babies aren't the best at going through with their deals.
3 comments:
How fun that you now have an in-law in your family picture:) Just wait until the rest of your family starts getting married. It's funny how fast the picture size expands!
Hey and you have to teach me how to put music on my blog! I can't believe how retarded I am!
I'm stoked about the deal that you made with Trey... make sure you hold him to it. Rumor has it that babies aren't the best at going through with their deals.
Post a Comment