Saturday, May 31, 2008

Summer Exercise

Another week has gone by and finally the weather has changed for the good. The sun is out and the the farmer tans are coming out in Utah and and hitting full force. Today I officiated/supervised men's softball and Tristan worked coed soccer so we were both outside all morning and came home with some beautiful tan lines... ...or not......Tristan's tan lines are way more impressive but im ok with that :) When i told my parents the sad news my Dad said it will help me fit in better with the people of Utah and my Mom said i better get rid of them before i come home so i don't embarrass her. I just love them. After work we relaxed and stayed out of the sun until Pat (our neighbor) called and invited us and the Packard's to hike the Y. We agreed but decided to wear flip flops in hopes of getting rid of our tan lines. Pshhh... it didn't work at all. Our hike was super fun. We all broke a sweat (except Natalie of course) and conquered the 9 switchbacks to made it to the Y just in time so watch the sunset. It was beautiful! We made it up, taking a few breaks of course, and hung out until the sunset and then made our way back down the mountain. Here is Tristan and Natalie playing on the Y... Tris and i sitting on the Y... as well as us with Utah Vally behind us... We had a great day in the sun soaking up Vitamin D and working on our Utah tans! Now i REALLY can't wait to go home and lay on the beach!

5 comments:

Megan said...

OMG!!! IM so excited to be on here with you! the thought of you and tristan is just so picture perfect, i must admit im jelous of thoes ridicous tan lines! Man i love the Perdues!!!

Becca said...

funfunfun. I love the Y, good times. I'm a fan of the farmer tans too! Don't worry, Hawaii is fabulous, and we have pictures on the way!

Rondo Family said...

Wow, those are some serious tan lines! I thought those were Brittany's hairy legs at first haha. How cute is that picture of Tris with that little girl... i think you guys need to make babies:)

Rondo Family said...

Woman! Update your blog. I know it feels like nothing is going on, but I want to hear about all the everyday boring stuff too! It makes me feel closer to you:)

The Leiters said...

That little girl is sooooo cute, I bet her parents are smoking hot!!