Halloween was AWESOME! Tristan and I dressed up as NINJA TURTLES with our friends Ryan and Becca Jackson. Becca and i went on a scavenger hunt late Thursday night and came out with these sweet costumes for only $7.50 a piece. BOOYA!

And yes... Tristan sewed on his own turtle shell (he said he mom taught him). I was so excited.

We began our night with some pizza for dinner, because all Ninja Turtles LOVE pizza. We went to the Pizza Factory with the Jackson's and Packard's (yes, in our turtle outfits) and successfully devoured two XL pizzas. Next we hit the town to get our turtle groove on. We pretty much started the party.

WARNING: Viewer's Discretion is Advised!!!

Turtle Lady's.

Turtle Power! HIYAA!!

Hope everyone had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
And yes... Tristan sewed on his own turtle shell (he said he mom taught him). I was so excited.
We began our night with some pizza for dinner, because all Ninja Turtles LOVE pizza. We went to the Pizza Factory with the Jackson's and Packard's (yes, in our turtle outfits) and successfully devoured two XL pizzas. Next we hit the town to get our turtle groove on. We pretty much started the party.
WARNING: Viewer's Discretion is Advised!!!
Turtle Lady's.
Turtle Power! HIYAA!!
Hope everyone had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
7 comments:
haha, oh wow, like you post that picture, good thing we're married! Oh Halloween. Love pizza, love being a ninja turtle, and love dancing! Booya!
I am lovin your costumes!!!! You two look so cute! Thanks for always lookin hot. I miss you so much! The End. Tell Trist I say hi.
your so lucky your husband will dress up like something cute with you....my husband wanted to be Dog the bounty hunter and me to be his wife....(shes got like size T BOOBS!!!!haha oh well
Go ninja turtles!!
Awesome costumes!
That is such an awesome idea. ninja Turtles. I love it! I'm glad you guys had a good Halloween. Sorry I haven't been updating, but in all fairness, you took FORVER to update yours too! :)But mine is updated now. Missin ya tons. Whenever I look at all your fun pictures it makes me wish I was there. Oh, well, not too much longer until you come back to me:) xoxoxo
I love the costumes! Way to have fun on a budget!
Natalie hates nursery, move out here please!
Post a Comment