Friday, February 6, 2009

New Addition to the Family

Recently we have had 2 new additions to our family.
First, for Christmas i got a new Crock Pot. Yay! My old one just didn't cook things very well. So this last Sunday I tried it out for the first time and made some rump roast for fast/Super Bowl Sunday. After 9 hours of cooking it turned out good and was very scrumptious. As you can see my new one dwarfs my old one and it is so shiny and pretty.

Second, Tristan surprised me on Monday by finding me between classes (all my classes are in the same building so i guess it wouldn't be that hard) and said he did something that morning that he needed to tell me about. (He bought us a house? Got me my Lexus IS?... i had no idea) He told me he returned his XBox 360. I about fell to the floor. I couldn't believe it. Tristan! I got that for you for Christmas! What are you doing!? He reassured me that it was his decision and that is what he wanted to do. The next surprise came when he drove me to Target and we bought a new Wii in exchange for the XBox. I was so impressed by him and his willingness to think of me. Along with the Wii we got the Wii Fit board.

All week we have been playing the Wii trying to get better at it. It cracks me up the way it practically insults you. I gained a pound from one time i played to the other and it told me i needed to lay off the afternoon snacks. And it also asked me what i thought about Tristans posture. Ill admit ill miss coming home to this everyday...


He did get Call of Duty: World at War to play on the Wii so at least he can still get his fill in of shooting people.


3 comments:

Alyse and Bob said...

You are lookin so cute in your picture!!! I miss you and we need to double soon. So I am SUPER jealous of your wii fit. Bob has a wii, so I am trying to convince him that I want a wii fit for Valentines day, haha. Or just as a surprise. My parents just got one and I love it. Your getting so close to graduating!!!! I am so excited for you!

Becca said...

oh my goodness. When I heard Tristan returned his baby, I couldn't believe. But the proof of a Wii in your living room has shown me it is indeeed true. I was thinking, my calves could use a nice rub, can you come after work? thanks, you're the best. Well actually, i'll let you get to bed to fight and KILL that stinkin' virus. get better!

Rondo Family said...

You and Tris are too too cute:) That is so stinkin sweet of him to trade that in for you. What a sweet guy. Maybe he realized what a fat lazy blob he would become if he kept it in the house:) haha. That's why he wanted the wii fit instead:) Just kiddin. I heard that guys that play video games are way better in bed... i'm just sayin.