Sunday, October 25, 2009

Homecoming Weekend

This weekend was totally awesome! My parents flew in on Thursday to spend the weekend with us. Friday I went shopping with my Mom and Grandma while my dad golfed and Tristan took a test. We hit all the important places: Tai Pan, Iron Works, Ann Taylor Loft, only the cutest. Friday night Tristan and I went with my Mom and Dad to the football fireside where we heard two players, Bronco Mendenhall and his wife and Lavell Edwards speak on discipleship. The football team also sang a song which was cool. After the fireside we went to 2 different reunions that my Dad was invited to. After the reunions we hit up the Malt Shoppe at midnight (which is the best way to do it) for fry sauce and malts.

Saturday morning Tristan had an intramural soccer game. Mom and I went to watch and cheer on the stud who scored THREE goals. Yea honey!


After Tristan's game we relaxed before we met up with Aaron (my cousin) and Grandma and Grandpa Jensen. We then all headed over to the game early to enjoy a football alumni lunch.
Mom and I in our matching shirts.

It rained pretty good before the game but luckily not during the game. I came prepared anyway with my many blankets and jackets.


After lunch we were invited to go onto the field before the game and make the tunnel for football players when they run onto the field. It was pretty awesome being down there, brought me back to my athletic training football days, minus carrying water bottles.



the tunnel

After the game we went to Mimi's to warm up with some hot soup. It was a great weekend with family that went by too fast. Now we can't wait for Thanksgiving to come.

2 comments:

Team Tucker said...

It was a super fun weekend! I miss you already!

Rondo Family said...

You and your mommy are too too cute:) are you jealous that I get to hang out every wed. night with her:) haha. Sounds like it was an AWESOME weekend. Good good times in Utah, who ever would have guessed:) billo