Today I filled up my car with gas. So what? See, the thing is that the last time i filled up was September 3, 2009. Yeah... ONE tank of gas lasted me ONE month exactly. Shows you how busy i am. I hope this tank follows suite.
wait what??? how is that possible?! dont you go to and from work everyday?! that is so amazing! you lucky little duckling! cant wait to hang out! thanks again for having us over the other night for tristans bday that was great! love you guys!
2 comments:
I am so jealous.... I'm lucky if I can go a whole week without filling up.
wait what??? how is that possible?! dont you go to and from work everyday?! that is so amazing! you lucky little duckling! cant wait to hang out! thanks again for having us over the other night for tristans bday that was great! love you guys!
Post a Comment