Saturday, January 23, 2010

Midnight Sledding

Friday night Tristan and I were home in our PJ's when Brady and Jen come busting through the front door inviting us to go sledding. It had snowed 6 inches in just the last couple hours. Fresh snow?.....HECK YEA!! So at 11:30pm we headed over to the Rock Canyon bowl with a couple of sleds and rocked it out. It was so awesome!







The worst part is always running back up the hill but its so worth it after a sweet run.

We heart sledding.

4 comments:

Becca said...

Haha, love this. I got Jen's text "Want to go sledding?" at 11:30 p.m., my response, "No, I'm sleeping". We missed out though, it looked like you had so much fun! Love it.

Rondo Family said...

FUN! Wait, so is Brady already dating that girl?! That's awesome. Way to jump right in! Little stud.

Ashley Packard said...

There is nothing like midnight sledding. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

Jacob said...

ah so much fun!! way to break him in quick!