While I was home Kristi and I tag teamed another craft together. This time... we used power tools. Go big or go home. We went to Home Depot we're we got a lot of extra help (two cute girls in home depot helps). We gathered all our materials and began the fun.
Our goal is to make a hanging picture board. Half part magnet board, half part fabric.

First step: sanding the wood.

Step Two: precision cutting. My wonderful father in law, Mike, taught us a lot about the circular saw and about cutting wood. We're trained experts now.

Proof that i used the circular saw.

Kristi making her cuts.

Step Three: spray paint... and try not to get it on your jeans. Then we sanded the edges.

Step Four: assemble and admire the finished product. Of course we were going for a beach look.

Close up with pictures on it.

I love crafting.
Our goal is to make a hanging picture board. Half part magnet board, half part fabric.
First step: sanding the wood.
Step Two: precision cutting. My wonderful father in law, Mike, taught us a lot about the circular saw and about cutting wood. We're trained experts now.
Proof that i used the circular saw.
Kristi making her cuts.
Step Three: spray paint... and try not to get it on your jeans. Then we sanded the edges.
Step Four: assemble and admire the finished product. Of course we were going for a beach look.
Close up with pictures on it.
I love crafting.
2 comments:
So much fun actually being able to do out crafts TOGETHER:) I can't wait until we live together again. We're going to be unstopable. outomen
sooo amazing! i still cant believe you guys made these. you guys look hardcore in these pics! im so proud.
Post a Comment