Sunday, February 28, 2010

Night Boarding

Friday night, Brady, Tristan and I all went snowboarding... and it was a blast! I have never been night boarding before and it was sweet, and cheaper than going during the day. After a whole year I was really nervous about falling when getting off the lift and forgetting how to snowboard but no worries, we were all carving the mountain in no time, even challenging the black diamond run.
View from the lift, Utah setting sun.

On the lift.

After a night of snowboarding.

Another perk of living in Utah, a ski resort 20 minutes away. Can't wait to go again!

3 comments:

Rondo Family said...

Wow that pic of the mountain with the setting sun is awesome. I bet night snowboarding was awesome. Freezing, but awesome:)

Alyse and Bob said...

I haven't been boarding forever!!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Oh- can I get your orange roll recipe and tucker bean recipe?

Jacob said...

ahhhh i love sundance. and i realllly miss snowboarding! so jealous.