Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Back to Crafting

Its been a really long time since I have crafted so it was great to be back at it yesterday with my best friend Alyse. Alyse and I met at EFY many years ago, she flew out for my wedding and now we live just down the street from each other. We decided to make a sign to hang on the wall. We went to Roberts, purchased the wood painted and ready. We then cut out letters with the cricut, traced them on the wood, and painted them in.
Proud painting-in-the-lineist. 
I found a perfect place for it right above my kitchen sink.
It was fast, easy and great to catch up with an old friend.

1 comment:

Alyse and Bob said...

Yours looks so good.... Mine is still waiting to be fixed. Maybe if I put it somewhere far away.... no one will see the mistakes. Thanks for coming over. I hope you are having a wonderful time in powell.