Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tuckers in Town

My family is in town! Yesterday we had the first annual Jensen family reunion. The reunion included all the descendants of my Great Grandma and Grandpa Jensen (my Mom's grandparents).  Today my Dad and brother drove back to Carlsbad for work but my Mom and two sisters are staying the week. Makenzie will be attending BYU soccer camp this week while the rest of us hang out. Saturday, Kelsey and I went for our long run together. We ran 8 miles in the Provo canyon and it felt great. Marathon training is going very well and it will be a fun to train with Kelsey all week.

1 comment:

Alyse and Bob said...

Yea for family being in town. So I just started my craft kick and I need you to come be crafty with me. I'm home all next week... and then I go to girls camp. Oh joy. haha. Let's get together when the fam goes home.