Wednesday, October 20, 2010

wish him luck

Tomorrow, Tristan will be flying to San Diego. Not jealous at all. In September he applied to KPMG, one of the big 4 accounting firms, interviewed with them here at BYU and is now being called back for a second interview. KMPG is flying Tristan out to interview for a summer internship position Friday morning in La Jolla.
BYU provides the opportunity to apply to many different companies throughout the school year and this is the first round of applications. Lets keep our fingers crossed for San Diego. 
As for me this weekend? Deep cleaning the house will begin the second I get home from the airport. Friday night is girls night with two girlfriends from the MTC. Saturday there is a home football game and Sunday I'll be teaching gospel doctrine solo, yay. Oh and Hobby Lobby just opened across the street, that will keep me busy.
So please, wish Tristan good luck for Friday.
Good luck Tris!! You got this!

1 comment:

Rondo Family said...

GOOD LUCK!!! I'm especially crossing my fingers for this one (strictly selfish reasons... you understand:)You the man! Just keep sayin that.