Tuesday, November 30, 2010

byu football

Oh how I love my cougars. The second to last home game we had rockin seats. We were 4th row up right next to the tunnel where the players run out. 
We hung with Cosmo and gave the players high fives whenever they passed us. It was a good game where we came out with a "W". After the game we went to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa, as is tradition. Guess who showed up at Brick Oven!? Cosmo! 
The Saturday before Thanksgiving my Mom and sister, Makenzie, flew up to hang for the weekend and cheer on BYU with us for their last home game of the season. 
Because it was a night game and the end of November it was the coldest game of the season. We all got hot chocolate thanks to Kelseys meal card.
I love family. And I love BYU.

No comments: