Tristan and I packed the car Sunday morning and drove to Carlsbad for Thanksgiving week. It was a great week full of lots of activities but no pictures to document the happenings. I have become horrible at operating a camera regularly.
Monday: Ran on the beach. Helped my Dad do the Thanksgiving grocery shopping. Celebrated Jeremy's birthday. Monday night football party with my Dad.
Tuesday: We had an appointment with our dentist, Tristans uncle. I love clean teeth. Hung with my bestie, Kristi. It makes me so happy that Trey was calling me Auntie Brit and wanted to give me a hug when I left. Adorable. Went to Irvine to hang with Shawn and meet his new woman. Oo la la.
Wednesday: Ran on the beach. Shopping, shopping, shopping with the Tuckers.
Thursday: Visited the recruits at Camp Pendleton. Ran on the beach. Tuckers beat the Perdues in the 3rd annual Turkey cup. Food, food, food. Pumpkin pie. HARRY POTTER with the Tuckers and Perdues!
Tristan chatting with the recruits.
Grandma and Grandpa played goalie for Team Tucker.
The dads chatting, with the dogs.
Getting ready to play on a beautiful Thanksgiving afternoon.
Friday: Shopping, shopping, shopping with Mom, Grandma, and Makenzie. Gave Jake a bath. Perdue family party in Mission Viejo. Decorated the Tucker Christmas tree.
Brady and Tristan tag teaming Jake
Saturday: Watched BYU get unfairly beaten by the red team. Took Perdue family photos at the beach. Went to San Diego to watch Forever Plaid in their Christmas show, Plaid Tidings with the Perdue family. Took Tucker Christmas card photo.
Sunday: Spent an extra 4 hours in the car traveling through snow storms and traffic to get back to Provo.
I love running in Carlsbad. It makes me so happy. Also, I ate so much pumpkin pie, it was wonderful. We drove by where Tristan will be working this summer and brainstormed and daydreamed about cities in SD county we would potentially like to move to summer of 2012. We had an amazing week in mid 60's degree weather among lots of family and good food. I love the holidays.
4 comments:
Sounds fun! I'm surprised we didn't run into each other at the Cafe Rio in Irvine. ;) Cafe Rio is one of the things I miss about Provo . . .
You guys are moving to SD Summer of 2012, too?! Us too! YAY! Only 1.5 more years...it's going to be a party. :)
what a great holiday! i love everything about it! you guys are the best! love you!
Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment