Number 24 came and went. I went to work all day and was surprised at the end of the day when I walked out to my car to see this.
My car actually made that days MTC security report. Went something like this, "A VW car was found in the 18A parking lot with balloons and other such items attached to and covering the car. Will follow up if there are additional complaints." My girlfriends Kelli and Megan took the liberty of stealing my car keys, filling the entire car with balloon and then decorating the outside of it. It was an awesome surprise.
After work Tristan, Brady and Kelsey joined me for dinner at my favorite dinner destination, Cafe Rio. Duh.
After dinner I opened presents and LOVED everything I got.
Tristan made me my favorite cake, rainbow chip. Delicious. My birthday night concluded with Kelsey and I at Forever 21 picking out my outfit for Saturdays girls night out.
Thank you to everyone who made this birthday very memorable. I love you all so much.



1 comment:
I love that your car was decorated :) SWEET!
Post a Comment