Tristan and I babysat little Olivia J for a night while her parents partied. We had an insy taste to parenthood but it was an adorable taste.
In 3 hours we experienced:-precious smiles
-lots of wobbly head movements
-wiggly arms and legs
-bouts of crying
-warming and feeding her a bottle
-spitup on Tristan's shirts
- cute baby toots
-a poopy diaper
It was excellent practice. I just know Tristan will be the best daddy.
Parenthood will be awesome but in the meantime, I'm loving a full night of undisturbed sleep. Thank you for the pleasure of your sweet presence, Olivia J, we simply love you to death.
1 comment:
Olivia was so excited to see a post about her! She loved being with her auntie brittany and uncle tristan. She's been practicing holding up her head for you. She's even made some coo's that sound like "Britt!". We'll play after Christmas. Enjoy the holidays!!
Post a Comment