Wednesday, April 27, 2011

church update

If you haven't heard, there is a TON of stuff going on in the Provo/Orem area with stake and ward changes. On Sunday they announced that 5 wards in our student married stake are being "dissolved". And guess what, ours is one of them. Its only been a year since the ward boundaries changed and we got switched over to our current ward. It is a rather depression situation, really. We are in a ward for a year, I finally feel like I'm getting to know everyone, making friends and the ward boundaries change. Then we switch to this new ward and figure out the switch was the best thing that could have happened to us. We are in this new ward for a year and now the ward is gone. We have been instructed to go to LDS.org, enter our address and attend our appropriate ward so we can "be a blessing to our assigned family wards". I absolutely love our ward. I actually, surprisingly, loved going to RS activities. Just like last time, I know everything will work out. Even though I am partial to student married wards rather than a "normal" ward, i will keep and open mind. So starting next week Tristan and I will be new members of the Cherry Hill 1st ward. Thank for everything BYU 174th ward, its been real.

No comments: