The fourth of July is probably the best holiday ever.
It always includes a hot summer day, family and friends, good food and outdoor activities.
Tristan and I spent our 4th of July together at Grandma and Grandpa Jensen's house.
That morning Tristan went golfing with the boys and I ran a 5K with the girls.
We watched the Layton parade.
super excited for it
All of us on the swing.
We had some good dutch oven cookin'.
Grandpa was in charge of making the potatoes.
I was in charge of making the peach cobbler.
Mom manned the BBQ.
Grandma's decorations.
My Dad video interviewed Grandpa for family history purposes. It was fun listening to Grandpa tell stories about his life.
After dinner I had to drop Tristan off at the airport to be back to work the next day. Sad face.
To wrap up a perfect July 4th day, we watched the Layton Liberty Days fireworks. This firework show lasts for 40 min and it is awesome.
TONS of people.
Waiting for the fireworks to start.
Brady and Dad
Playing card games.
Mom and me.
Sporting our Layton Liberty 5K shirts.
Happy Independence Day!





1 comment:
Yum. That peach cobbler looks so delicious!!! I love the 4th of July, definitely the best holiday ever. Food, fire, family and races :)
Post a Comment