Yesterday, Brady, Kenzie and I all floated the Provo river.
It was perfect conditions, very hot outside, to float the melted snow water gushing down the canyon. We each fell off our tubes into the freezing water at separate times and were there to help the hypothermia shocked sibling back onto their tube. After a few min you were all dried off and ready to be splashed again. We linked our three tubes together so the two outside tubes were in charge of paddling away from impeding dangers while the middle man relaxed and took in the breathtaking views of the lush canyon. The float took us about an hour from start to end and after we treated ourselves to Costco ice cream. I love Utah summers.

2 comments:
Andrea and I were just talking about floating the river. Looks like you had fun.
Oh so fun! Wish we could've gone with you... Thanks for the invite.., love ya sis!
Post a Comment