Saturday morning Tristan had an intramural flag football game. His team rocks. They're ranked 3rd overall in division 1. Yea babe! And Tristan gets better and more aggressive every game. He can pull a flag like no other. The last play of the game he went up for a ball with 3 other people and came straight down on his head. I was a little worried and kept asking him questions and trying to assess him for a concussion. He kept pushing me away refusing care....seriously babe, let me do my job!
Proof of playing hard.
Come Saturday night his neck was beginning to become more sore. He asked me if I could make him a rice bag. I've made other cutesy rice bags bags before...
but decided to man it up a bit. So, literally at midnight, I pulled out my fabric, sewing machine and began. I laid out all my fabric (lots of girly options) and let Tris pick out what he wanted, grey it was. It only took a few minutes so I made one for myself as well. I added little ribbon tabs on each side for easier handling when hot out of the microwave.
Another successful midnight sewing project.





2 comments:
Look at you! What a good wife! Hope he is okay!!
Wow you're a good wife. And those turned out so cute! I am mad impressed with your sewing skills. hishobon
Post a Comment