Last night we went on a triple date to the Provo Beach Resort. It was awesome. Its basically your one stop for entertainment as it boasts an arcade, bowling, karaoke, golf simulator, an indoor flowrider and lots of other things. We went with two of Tristan's buddies from school, Kent and Eric, and their wives. The boys have played on the same flag football team for the last few seasons so I have become friends with Megan and Amber and we all get along really well. Last night we got a hardcore game of mini croquet going.
The rules were quite different from the croquet I'm used to playing. My favorite rule was having to swing your club between your legs.
I'm showing off my perfect form...
Tristan won first place. Way to go hun!
Amber, due in 7 days with twins, swung her club like it was nothing.
After croquet we hit up the ice cream parlor for some dessert. It's always fun to make new friends and try new activities. Love date night.


No comments:
Post a Comment